1 - pay a $100 deposit and you will be contacted to pay the balance when they are ready to ship.
2 - pay in full and it will ship to you as soon as they are available.
Please select the option above that you prefer and proceed to checkout.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
This remarkable machine is the perfect single battery sized machine.
- All metal and 2mm carbon fiber construction
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum and Delrin components
- 140mm full head width for optimal disk loading
- Extra wide head block for quick cyclic response and high stability
- Capable of 2800+ RPM head speed for maximum performance
- Machined Delrin helical main drive for quiet, efficient power transfer
- 6mm width belt-driven tail with spring tension system
- 10mm main shaft with triple support bearings
- 8mm head axle with pivot rocker and solid dampers
- 6mm tail shaft with HD tail hub and HD grips
- 24mm self-supporting boom (no boom supports needed)
- turnbuckle linkages for quick/precise adjustments
- adjustable CG battery tray with quick locking system
- Motor: 4020 class with 5mm shaft (1350-1400kv recommended)
- ESC: 6s 90A or greater
- Main Blades: 500-520mm (516 Rail Blades recommended)
- Tail Blades: 80-85mm (80.6 Rail blades recommended)
- Battery: 6s 3850-4500 mAh
- Cyclic Servos: Mini
- Tail Servo: Full (760us tail servo recommended)
- Main Ratio: 11.31 - 9.53:1 (18T included; 10.06:1)
- Tail Ration: 5.0 - 4.1:1 (20T included; 4.5:1)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 1172.25mm (with Rail 516mm)
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 227.5mm (with Rail 80.6mm)
OFH Recommended Components:
Blades - Rail 516 mains and 80.6 tails
Motor - Scorpion 4020 1350kv or Xnova 4020 1200kv
ESC - Hobbywing 100A V3, 120A V4, or Scorpion 120A Tribunus
Cyclic Servos - Xpert MI-3301-HV or BK5001
Tail Servo - Xpert R2t, SI-2202T-HV, or BK7006HV
FBL - Brain 2 or VBar Neo
Please note that the Xpert MI-3301-HV will require some modification to fit in the frame as the servo tabs are slightly shorter than the tabs for the BK's.
As soon as we receive our test heli, we will work on specifics to have a turnkey solution for you.