The Protos 700x Evoluzione leverages the industries most robust and technologically advanced platform, adding an updated reduced part and weight tail box. The new tail box features an ultra wide tail pulley with no flanges allowing the belt to move freely with reduced drag.
The end result is an unmatched experience in light weight performance yet incredible strength. The Protos 700x Evoluzione is ready to elevate your hobby to new heights of performance and fun.
Kit only version (flybarless not included)
- 700x tail box, reducing part count and weight with ultrawide tail pulley with no side flanges
- Lightweight Leggero bottom frame
- Lightweight "Gorilla" landing gear included. Gorilla gear take abuse, and are nearly indestructible
- Lightweight battery tray
- Lightweight main gear
- Lightweight front tail pulley
- Main shaft modified for reduced weight
- Lightweight aluminum motor pulley
- Industry leading magnetic canopy mounts
- Innovative gear-less twin belt design. Ultra robust. Ultra quiet. Ultra efficient.
- Tail belt auto tensioner using a full spring implementation for extreme durability and consistency.
- Large rear tail pulley to dramatically improve tail authority and belt life
- Compact all metal head design with integrated pitch reference. Capable of handling extreme loads in an 700/770/800 configuration.
- Ultimate tail holding power and ease of tuning with a 4.8 ratio and mechanics to handle 115mm tail blades at high RPM
- Matching tail fin sticker included